We want to improve education, health, social and cultural wellbeing for all, and ensuring facilities and services are in place to meet local needs.
The Group will need to consider:
- How to develop a village hub, which will include, if possible, proposals for an improved community hall, relocated school, playing fields and changing facilities
- Planning for the facilities needed to sustain a healthy integrated and supportive community
- How to develop and improve communications infrastructures, including mobile phone networks and superfast broadband
- The facilities needed to support and encourage our local businesses
- How to improve the provision of safe spaces for children, young people and older members of our community
Members of the Facilities & Services Working Group are:
- Julie Bragg
- Steve Croucher
- Andy Strickland
- John Swift
- Fiona Lewis
- Liz Rudman
If you are interested in this topic and would like to provide input, please contact us using the red ‘Contact Form’ at the right of the screen.